The CPS Week by-laws define the following firm deadline policy:
- All CPS Week collocated conferences have the same paper registration and final submission deadlines.
- Once published, these deadlines are firm without extension under normal conditions.
- Due to major natural disasters or wide-spread unpreventable events, and after agreed by all conferences, an extension may be given upon request. In this situation, the following procedure should be followed:
- The previously announced deadlines should not be changed.
- The possibility for extension and its legitimate causes should be published on the conference websites.
- The authors who qualify for extension must register the paper(s) by the normal paper registration deadline.
- The authors should contact the TPC chairs directly before the paper registration deadline and state the unpreventable reason for the request;
- Once permitted by the TPC chair, the authors should submit the paper(s) directly to the TPC chairs by the extended deadline;
- The typical extension is one week.